Code Violation

You are here

Copies of the Zoning, Building, Housing, Dangerous Building, and Uniform Administrative Codes can be found at City Libraries or at the Permit Center located at 65 West Alisal Street, Salinas.

If you have questions regarding substandard housing, dangerous buildings, or building related complaints, please call the Code Enforcement Division at (831) 758-7157.