How Do I...

You are here

Most Viewed How Do I's

Apply for a Commission seat?

Boards & Commissions

All interested persons must file a City application form or submit a resume. Application forms may be obtained from the City Clerk’s Office, 200 Lincoln Avenue, Salinas, CA 93901. You can call us at (831) 758-7381. If the City application is not used, a certification that the applicant is...

find out more