Our City Services

Street Vendor Permits

You are here

If you are interested in vending on the streets of Salinas, you must first obtain a Street Vendor Permit.  Start here for a list of items to consider and permits that you will need.  Please note that this guide does not substitute for legal or professional advice, and additional permits may be required depending on the circumstances of your business.

Select the type of vendor to view the list of requirements.