Our City Services

Street Vendor Permit

You are here

If you are interested in vending on the streets of Salinas, you must first obtain a Street Vendor Permit.  Start here for a list of permits and documents required before obtaining a Street Vendor Permit. Please note that this guide does not substitute for legal or professional advice, and additional permits may be required depending on the circumstances of your business.

Select the type of vendor to view the list of requirements.

This flowchart outlines the path to obtaining a permit for the various types of vendors.

Vendors are advised that in an effort to align with the Vision Zero Action Plan. Vending by food trucks is not allowed on High Collision Corridors and vending setbacks of 200-feet are required at High Collision Intersections.

Street Vendor Permit News