Our City Services

Special Curb Markings

You are here

Business and property owners can request curb markings by submitting a Special Curb Marking Application. All applications must be submitted to the Public Works Department located at 200 Lincoln Avenue, Salinas, CA.

All completed applications are subject to Staff's evaluation. Staff's recommendation is then reviewed by the Traffic and Transportation Commission. Finally, the City Council must approve the application by adopting a resolution. 

PDF icon special_curb_marking_application_22-23.pdf