Our City Services

Curb Marking Application Process

You are here

Business and property owners can request curb markings by submitting a Curb Marking Request Application. All applications must be submitted to the Public Works Department located at 200 Lincoln Avenue, Salinas, CA.

All completed applications are subject to a staff evaluation. Staff's recommendation is then reviewed by the Traffic and Transportation Commission. Finally, the City Council must approve the application by adopting a resolution. 

PDF icon Curb Marking Application (72.45 KB)